Goetz Composites is a world leader in developing and supplying turnkey solutions for high-tech, dynamic composite structures. We are experts in fabricating complex carbon fiber structures and integrating the control systems that make those structures come to life.
Goetz Composites’ employees are dedicated to providing quality products and services that consistently meet or exceed each customer’s requirements and expectations. We take personal responsibility to deliver our products and services right the first time, on time, every time. We are committed to excellence and continual improvement through improving processes, the workplace, work environment, and workforce.
- Quality: All products free of performance defects due to workmanship
- Delivery: 100% on-time delivery
- Customer Satisfaction: 100% positive customer feedback
Composite solutions are paving the way for higher performance and increased safety in the entertainment industry.
Standards & Specifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems
- ASTM – Committee F24 on Amusement Rides and Devices
- Customer Performance and Technical Specifications
- Regulatory Codes
- Show Action Equipment
- 100% Traceability
- Factory Acceptance Test (180,000 continuous documented cycles)
- Facility Integration
- Site Acceptance Test
- Operations & Maintenance Manuals
- Real-time health monitoring via integrated fiber optic sensors
Our Legacy in the Marine industry dates to 1975 with the launch of Monomaran. Eric Goetz, Chief Technology Officer, is widely considered a pioneer in the development of advanced composites for high-performance applications.
- 1984 – Jubilation (Frers 54) introduced the extensive use of carbon fiber to reduce weight and increase strength
- 1990 – In conjunction with Stanford University Department of Aeronautics, MIT, and Hercules, Inc (now Ashland), Eric Goetz led a team to build the first prepreg carbon boat in the United States. This program resulted in the successful Challenge for the 1992 America’s Cup (America3)
- 10 America’s Cup Challengers & Defenders
- 5 Volvo Ocean Race (Whitbread) Campaigns
Goetz Composites works closely with partners/clients to develop and test new technologies for cutting-edge marine applications.
Recent Projects Include:
- Foiling Boats
- Advanced Foil Control Systems
- High Voltage Electric Propulsion
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV)
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV)