We are seeking creative and responsible people to support all aspects of our composite manufacturing operation including prepreg lamination, vacuum bagging, mold/tool preparation, resin handling, oven operation, and data recording. The technician may be asked to perform other duties as assigned and cross train to additional work centers and skill sets. Experience preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- One year of composite experience
- Ability to read and follow written work instructions
- Perform simple measurements (length, weight, thickness, etc.) using appropriate instrumentation
- Familiarity and willingness to work in an industrial environment
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, familiarity with hand tools, and mechanical aptitude
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with coworkers
- Be able to stand for entire shift period and lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Contact Us
For further inquiries about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date
Immediately upon offer.