We are seeking creative and responsible leaders with experience working in the composites industry to oversee and perform composites related tasks. The position will be responsible for leading a team in the performance of our composite manufacturing operation including reading and understanding blueprints, prepreg lamination, vacuum bagging, mold/tool preparation, resin handling, oven operation, data recording, inspecting final products, packaging, and shipping. The supervisor would support the development of process improvement, enhance program quality, and coordinate with the program manager to ensure cost and scheduling requirements are met.
- Vocational technical school degree/certification or Military Trade
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Five years of composite experience
- Ability to read and follow written work instructions
- Perform complex measurements using appropriate instrumentation
- Familiarity and willingness to work in an industrial environment
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, familiarity with hand tools, and a mechanical aptitude
- Coooperate and communicate effectively with coworkers
- Be able to stand for entire shift period and lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- CAD experience a plus (AutoCAD/Rhino/SolidWorks)
- Contact Us
For further inquiries about this position, please contact email@example.com.
- Start Date
Immediately upon offer.