In addition to construction and integration, Goetz typically manages a team of engineers, material suppliers and other experts for each project. Throughout the process, Goetz works closely with the client to ensure proper reporting and documentation is submitted.
We are proud to be growing advanced manufacturing in the United States. Our greatest asset is the experience and expertise of Goetz Composites team members. We promote a culture of peer support and continuing career development. In-house and external Goetz Composites training programs are used to advance the careers of both Entry Level and Veteran Team Members.
Goetz Composites supports initiatives that develop Advanced Manufacturing jobs in the United States. We are partners in this effort with numerous academic institutions including:
- Brown University
- Harvard Graduate School of Design
- IYRS School of Technology and Trade
- Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
- Yale School of Architecture
Our Team’s Expertise:
- Dedicated Project Management
- In-house Design & 3D Modeling
- Quality Assurance / Process Engineering
- Advanced Systems Development, Installation, and Integration
- Composite Technicians